Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno sour cream dip recipe. You can have jalapeno sour cream dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip:
- Get 8-10 of jalapeno's.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of whole bunch of cilantro.
- Get 1 packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix (Secret is the fiesta).
- Get 1 of serrano pepper (if like spicy).
Steps to make Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip:
- Cut stems off of jalapeños and place into a food processor. (The more seeds the hotter the dip will be). If like spicy cut the stem off of a serrano pepper and add..
- Cut the whole bunch of cilantro stems off and place in food processor on top of peppers. Empty packet of fiesta ranch dip next..
- Add sour cream and mayo next and blend until smooth. Place into small container and in the refrigerator until thickens. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.