Butter Sugar Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Huge Sale on Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter Now on. For frosting, beat confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla and enough milk to reach desired consistency.
I can't believe this recipe wasn't already posted. I've made these for years as my standard cut-out sugar cookie recipe. They taste great, stay soft, and the dough is easy to work with, even in our dry climate! You can cook Butter Sugar Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter Sugar Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Bakeing powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of of Cold Butter in little cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dried cranberrys.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Or less of Whole milk.
They're called 'best ever' for a reason. Sweet sugar cookies and melt-in-your-mouth butter cookies are a classic addition to the holiday cookie plate. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Butter Sugar Cookies instructions
- Add contents in a bowl.
- Lightly mash till consistency of a crumble if too wrt add flour and sugar by teaspoon.
- After spread out flour on the counter and a rolling pin and tool doe like you were making biscuits the cut the cookies about a 1-1.5" and let bake at 3:50 for 10-15 minutes.
- After they are JUST taken out add 1 cranberry on top of each one and let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with milk.
Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Prepare cookies as directed above omitting frosting. Tint with food color, if des Directions. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
Originally posted 2021-01-28 18:04:44.