Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken recipe. To make crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef or ground chicken.
- Get 2 cup of Uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Use 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of (4 oz.) Sliced mushrooms, drained.
- Get 1 can of (16 oz.) Whole kernal corn, drained (optional).
- Provide 2 can of Condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.), drained reserving liquid..
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper, to taste.
Steps to make Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- In skillet, brown ground beef or ground chicken. Drain well and add to crockpot..
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package UNTIL BARELY TENDER! Drain well..
- Add macaroni and the remaining ingredients to crockpot, stirring just enough to blend. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, adding reserved juice as needed. Great with some bread and butter! Enjoy!.
If you find this Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.