Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kale, New Potato & Chorizo Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kale, New Potato & Chorizo Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale, New Potato & Chorizo Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a great source of protein.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kale, new potato & chorizo salad recipe. You can have kale, new potato & chorizo salad using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kale, New Potato & Chorizo Salad:
- You need of Kale, hard stalks removed.
- Get of chorizo slices, chopped.
- You need of new/salad potatoes, halved.
Instructions to make Kale, New Potato & Chorizo Salad:
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling, salted water until just tender. Drain & set aside. Place a large frying pan over a medium heat & cook the chorizo until just starting to colour & it's oil is released. Add the kale to the pan-don't worry if it seems like a lot it will soon wilt down!.
- Keep turning the kale over in the pan with the chorizo to stop it from sticking & burning..
- Once the kale has wilted right down add the potatoes & toss everything together so that it gets coated with the oil from the chorizo. Serve warm..
If you find this Kale, New Potato & Chorizo Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 04:00:33.