Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker. Impossibly tender beef pot roast with carrots, mushrooms and onions. It's easy in the slow cooker. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy.
I hope you enjoy this How to Make Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker video! This easy slow cooker roast beef recipe with potatoes, rosemary, and carrots makes for an easy impressive dinner. We know making Roast Beef may seem intimidating, but when you use a Crock Pot and follow our straightforward recipe, you'll have a delicious roast on your table in no time! You can have Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker
- You need 1 of Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic).
- Prepare 3 of Celery sticks cut in chunks.
- It’s 3 large of carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots).
- You need 2 tbsp of Diana sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Mushroom soup (left over or can).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Onion cut.
Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast that leaves you with tender meat The great thing about this Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast is that the whole meal really is made in one Browning the beef in a pan before adding it to the slow cooker is a step I would not skip if even. This Slow Cooker Roast Beef can't be beaten for convenience or taste! If you do some research you'll find many "one pot roast" recipes for the slow cooker that involve throwing everything (potatoes included) into the crockpot and leaving it to cook. Get this beef brisket in the slow cooker first thing in the morning, so that come evening-time your Sunday dinner is an absolute breeze.
Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker instructions
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan).
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present..
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast..
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender.
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!.
Slow cooker pot roast made by simmering chuck roast in savory gravy until fork tender. The beef is browned first to create a flavorful crust then creamy potatoes, onion, and carrots cook alongside the meat for a complete dinner. Pot roast is a classic recipe of protein, vegetables, and sauce that all. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that's left to do is picking up that bottle of wine to serve. The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices.