Spicy Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce. This recipe is a basic Queso blanco cheese sauce. You can add any fresh peppers, green chiles or salsa that you like. This recipe is a basic Queso Blanco cheese sauce.
The Most Amazing Queso Blanco Dip Ever! I like to add toppings or stir-ins like cooked chorizo, pico de gallo, and red chili hot sauce! The Most Amazing Queso Blanco Dip Ever! You can cook Spicy Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- Prepare of garlic and peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 of serrano peppers, minced.
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of half and half or cream.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 lb of white American or Mexican cheese(a decent brand and one that melts good).
Anyway, this queso is our tip of the cap to the spicy queso blanco that define's central Texas's love of cheese. The only catch is that it doesn't have cheese! I love cheese but unfortunately am lactose intolerant so finding this was the best substitute. Queso Blanco means "white cheese" in Spanish and can refer to many different kinds of white cheeses OR for our purposes, a creamy, spicy Yes, this homemade Queso Blanco is a wonderful make ahead dip or sauce!
Spicy Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce step by step
- Put oil, galic and serranos in a pan. Cook until done. Remove from heat..
- Make a roux with the butter and flour. (For a dip, reduce the amount of flour and butter.).
- Add the half and half. Cook until thickened..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Cook until the cheese is melted and completly mixed in..
Simply prepare Queso Blanco according to directions then reheat per any. Now you can enjoy your favorite Spicy Queso Blanco Dip at home. Our Applebee's copycat recipe couldn't taste better. Applebee's and I go way back. Ricos Queso Poblano Cheese Dip Featuring Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce And Ricos Nacho Chips Makes For A Great Appetizer Or Dip For Peel skin and finely chop.