Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jain Baked Penne Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jain Baked Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jain Baked Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. You should replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that tough. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jain baked penne pasta recipe. To cook jain baked penne pasta you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jain Baked Penne Pasta:
- Get 2 bowls of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Use 1 bowl of Bell pepper julienne.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of Sweet corn kernels.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
- Use 4 teaspoons of Maida.
- You need 1.5 glass of Milk.
- Provide 1 bowl (about 4-5 cubes) of Processed cheese grated.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
Steps to make Jain Baked Penne Pasta:
- Boil the water adding 1 teaspoon oil and salt. Now add pasta to it and boil for only 7-8 minutes. Make sure the water level is such that all the pastas are soaked in water. Do not over-boil it..
- Now strain the water. If you find pasta sticking to each other just add a bit of oil to it and let them dry..
- Meanwhile par-boil sweetcorn and bell peppers. I boiled them separately here. You can boil sweet corn for about 5 minutes and add bell peppers to it and boil for another 2 minutes..
- For making white sauce, add ghee to the non-stick pan and then add maida. Saute it well for about 5 minutes so that maida isn't raw. Now add milk to it. Keep whisking it so that no lumps are formed. Let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes. Add half bowl of cheese. Mix it well. Add salt, black pepper powder and oregano. In case you don't have oregano, crush some carom seeds in your palm and add them. Total boiling time may vary between 10 minutes to 15. If the sauce seems too thick, add more milk..
- Now mix the pasta, veggies in the white sauce. In a glass vessel, pour all of the above mixture. Spread the remaining grated cheese and sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano..
- Bake the pasta at 200℃ for 15 minutes. Serve hot..
- Note : Vegetables can be added or reduced as per your choice. You can add french beans, cherry tomatoes also.Amount of cheese can also be reduced according to your choice..
This penne pasta bake is the ideal solution. The pasta is baked with a tomato sauce and melty cheese topping. This simple penne pasta recipe includes garlic, tomatoes, and shredded mozzarella cheese. It's a simple dish to fix and bake, and it makes a fabulous everyday meal or potluck dish. Try our gluten-free baked penne pasta recipe with roasted vegetables.
If you find this Jain Baked Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.