Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bulgogi recipe. To make beef bulgogi you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Bulgogi:
- Take of kilo beef meat (thin cut).
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Get of garlic (minced).
- Get of medium red/white onion (minced).
- Prepare of ginger (minced).
- Use of chilli pepper powder.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Get of sesame seeds (toast).
- Use of sesame/olive oil.
- Provide of part Scallion.
- Get of Coca-Cola.
Steps to make Beef Bulgogi:
- Prepare the meat and cut it very thin..
- Minced the garlic, onion, and ginger..
- Prepare a pan for toasting the sesame seeds..
- Prepare a bowl and mix the meat, garlic, onion, ginger, chilli pepper, black pepper, brown sugar, soy sauce, half part of the toast sesame seed, and put a little amount of oil(sesame or olive)..
- Mixed the marinade and the meat. Cover it and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before cooking..
- For Cooking, prepare the marinated meat. Heat a pan over medium heat..
- Put-in olive/sesame oil to the pan..
- Cook the meat and make sure to flip it so that the meat is cooked evenly..
- Put-in the Cola-Cola, cover the pan and wait until the meat is caramelized. (Mix it every 30 seconds so the meat doesn’t get burned easily)..
- Garnish with scallions and the half of toast sesame seeds. Enjoy your food while it’s hot. Best prepared with some rice or have some lettuce and ready for a snack..
If you find this Beef Bulgogi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.