Shawarma. Домашняя ШАУРМА вкуснейшая начинка и ЛАВАШ Bánh Shawarma #BánhShaurma #LudaEasyCook. Shawarma is a type of street food that can be found in many countries in the Middle East. It can be purchased quickly from street venders and consumed on-the-go.
See more ideas about Shawarma, Recipes, Shawarma recipe. Learn how to make this super Easy Oven Roasted Chicken Shawarma, plus an out of this world garlic sauce and prepare your own. A close relative to Greek gyros and Turkish döner kebab, shawarma is the ultimate Middle-Eastern version of street food popular both across Lebanon. You can have Shawarma using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shawarma
- You need of Ingredients for Dough.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Melted butter.
- It’s of Baking powder (optional).
- You need Cup of water.
- It’s of Ingredients for filling.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- You need 1/2 of cabbage.
- Prepare 4 of medium carrot.
- It’s 2 of green pepper.
- Prepare 2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need of Maggi.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
Also known around the world as SHAWARMA and Gyro, Shaverma is originally from the Middle East, though it has spread around the whole world over its history. Shawarma is considered to be a fast food. This sort of food is not so healthy. In reality, all depends Street shawarma is a type of fast food.
Shawarma step by step
- For the pita bread mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a soft dough cover it for one hour after 1 hour knead and cut in to 8 dust some flour and roll it.
- Preheat nonstick pan and bake until it get brown.
- Make a shredded chicken sauce.
- Dice cabbage,cucumber,green pepper,onion and great the carrots then cooked for 15 seconds.
- Make a mixture of ketchup and mayonnaise.
- Spread the mix of mayonnaise and ketchup all over the pita bread.
- Add the fillings and fold,bake for 5min.
- Enjoy ❗️.
Scary, but tasty meal consisting of Mediterranian spiced hicken or beef cooked on a revolving spit, wrapped up in a soft, warm pita along with veggies such as tomatoe, parsely, hommus. Shawarma is grilled meat delicacy from the Middle East. In fact, it is so popular that it has almost Shawarma is a variant of the kebab and has been prepared and eaten in Saudi Arabia since. Shawarma refers to the Middle Eastern method cooking where thin slices of meat, most traditionally Shawarma refers to the meat and is most commonly served with pita and veggies like lettuce, onions. From Arabic شَاوِرْمَا (šāwirmā) or شَاوَرْمَا (šāwarmā), from Turkish çevirme ("something that is spun or turned over"), from çevirmek ("to turn over"). shawarma (usually uncountable, plural shawarmas).
Originally posted 2021-01-28 08:31:13.