Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Citrus Garlic Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Citrus Garlic Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. To be able to limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to citrus garlic shrimp recipe. To cook citrus garlic shrimp you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Citrus Garlic Shrimp:
- Get 1 box of linguine.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Provide 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 5 teaspoons of grated lemon peel.
- You need 4 teaspoons of grated orange peel.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 1 pound of uncooked shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- Get of shredded parmesan cheese and minced fresh parsley (optional).
Instructions to make Citrus Garlic Shrimp:
- Cook linguine according to package.
- In blender, combine olive oil, oj, lemon juice, garlic cloves, lemon peel, orange peel, salt, pepper, process until blended well..
- Pour mixture into large skillet, bring to boil..
- Reduce heat, stir in shrimp..
- Let simmer, uncover 3 – 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain linguine, toss with shrimp mixture..
- Sprinkle cheese and parsley if desired.
Home » Recipes » Sizzling Citrus and Garlic Shrimp. Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a large shallow baking dish, or in your grill basket. Make theses Garlic Butter Shrimp Foil Packets for the whole family to enjoy and serve it over You can swap to lemon instead of lime, for a twist of citrus flavor! This is a deliciously sweet and citrus-flavored shrimp dish that can be served as either an appetizer or Combine lime juice with honey, oil, garlic, white pepper, and salt. Pour half of the mixture into a.
If you find this Citrus Garlic Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.