Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocolate recipe. To make hot chocolate you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot Chocolate:
- Use 1 cup of full cream milk.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- Prepare 4 tsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 6 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1/4 bar of dark chocolate.
- Use 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 4 tsp of Nutella(optional).
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon stick(optional).
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- You need as needed of Sugar(if you’re not adding Nutella).
Steps to make Hot Chocolate:
- In a saucepan, combine milk, milk powder and cream and warm it up on low heat. Put in the cinnamon stick for it to release some flavour..
- Add bits of dark chocolate(the more the cocoa content, the darker it’ll get) and cocoa powder in a bowl, and add in one tablespoon of the hot milk in the saucepan to it. Mix with a whisk and ensure that there are no lumps..
- Now slowly pour the contents of the bowl into the saucepan and keep stirring..
- Add the vanilla and you’ll gradually see that the mixture will start to thicken. That’s because of the milk powder and cocoa powder. However, if it is not thick enough as per your choice, then in a separate bowl, mix 1/2 tsp cornstarch and 2 tsp water and then add this to the saucepan. This will thicken it immediately..
- After simmering for around 10 minutes, you can remove the cinnamon stick..
- Add Nutella to the saucepan now. This is what I used as the sweetener. However, if unavailable, simply replace it with 3-4 tsp of regular white sugar..
- Add a tiny pinch of salt to the mixture and you’re rich, creamy and delicious hot chocolate is ready to serve. Top it up with some marshmallows or with s’mores, or enjoy it as it is..
- Pro-Tip: I chose to get a hint of cinnamon in the hot chocolate but you can easily replace it with star anise and it’ll taste equally good. If you have an adventurous palate, then I’the recommend adding a bit of ginger and/or red chilli powder(a very tiny pinch). You can spike it up, too, with either Baileys or rum..
If you find this Hot Chocolate recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.