Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean beef rice bowl recipe. To cook korean beef rice bowl you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Prepare of Main.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef (i like 85/15 fat ratio).
- Use 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 2 of medium carrots.
- Take 1/4-1/2 of medium onion.
- Take of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light brown sugar or raw sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Get 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2-4 of green onions (scallions).
- Use of Notes.
- Get of sesame seeds to garnish if desired.
- Get of something to serve it on, rice, noodles, salad or lettuce wrap.
Instructions to make Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Dice garlic.
- Add oil from main to a wok/stir-fry/skillet, heat on medium..
- Add garlic to hot oil..
- Stir for 15 seconds, add ground beef, stir..
- While the ground beef is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Grate or small dice the carrots and onion..
- I prefer to use one of these choppers. It ends up the perfect size..
- When the meat is about half cooked, add the carrots and onions, stir..
- When the meat and veggies are cooked, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add the green onions and sauce to the meat..
- Stir and let cook for 3 minutes until it is to your liking. Check the sauce level (how liquid) for how you are serving it..
- Served over rice, typically, but you don't have to limit yourself. Noodles work well also, as does salad, lettuce wraps, etc..
It's important to cut the beef very small or very thin. A rice bowl topped with all sorts of seasoned sautéed vegetables, marinated meat (usually beef), a fried egg sunny side up, finished with a sprinkle of sesame and generous dollop of a sweet-spicy-savoury Bibimbap sauce. <- Heads up, this sauce is so awesome, you can basically use any vegetables and any meat and your Bibimbap is going to be delish! Divide the rice and beef mixture among serving bowls. Sprinkle with green parts of the spring onion and sesame seeds to serve. Check ingredient labels to make sure they meet your specific dietary requirements and always consult a health professional before changing your diet.
If you find this Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-12 12:59:47.