Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mustard And Collards Green recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mustard And Collards Green recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mustard And Collards Green recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mustard and collards green recipe. You can have mustard and collards green using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mustard And Collards Green:
- You need 4 slice of Bacon chopped small pieces.
- Use 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Take 5 cup of Chicken broth.
- Get 1 packages of Glory green.
- Use 1 bunch of Collards chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- Use 2 of Smoked ham hocks.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of Red pepper and garlic pepper.
Instructions to make Mustard And Collards Green:
- I boiled my ham hocks in a 2 cups of chicken both with garlic pepper and red pepper for about 30 min but you don't have to .Sauté onions,bacon,garlic in olive oil until tender and bacon is cooked ,add both greens,ham hocks with juice,sugar,vinegar.cook until start to boil ,turn down and cover for two hours,I stirred it about every 15 minutes for the first hour.cook until tender and enjoy..
If you find this Mustard And Collards Green recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 09:01:24.