Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soto ayam (indonesian chicken soup) recipe. To cook soto ayam (indonesian chicken soup) you only need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup):
- You need of chicken thigh (boneless).
- Get of water.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Use of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of lemon grass (the white part only), bruised.
- You need of dried galangal.
- Use of celery stalks, chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of sugar.
- Provide of ground white pepper.
- Use of Grind the following into spice paste :.
- Use of shallots.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Take of ginger powder.
- Prepare of ground coriander.
- Take of ground cummin.
- Use of candlenut.
- Take of Accompaniments and Garnishes :.
- Take of noodle, soaked in hot boiling water until soft then drained.
- Get of Shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Homemade potato chips (optional).
- Use of Scallion stalk/chives, finely chopped.
- Take of Shrimp crackers, process in a food processor until they get powdery (optional).
- Get of Fried shallots (optional).
- Prepare of hard boiled eggs.
Steps to make Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup):
- In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoon of oil and stir fry the spice paste, bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass and galangal until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring to avoid burning..
- Turn the heat off. Transfer everything from the frying pan to a slow cooker. Add chicken, water, chopped celery, salt, sugar and white pepper. Set on low. Cook for 6 hours. Taste and adjust salt/pepper as needed..
- Take the chicken out and let them cool. Shred the meat..
- How to serve : Prepare bowls, add into each bowl some glass noodle, some shredded cabbage, some shredded chicken, 1 hard boil egg, garnish with some chopped scallion, fried shallots, potato chips and ground shrimp crackers. Pour in the soup. To make a more filling meal, it is common in Indonesia to serve Soto Ayam with a bowl of warm white rice. Sometimes I also add some fresh sliced tomatoes..
- I made sweet potato chips instead of potato chips. I sliced the sweet potatoes thinly using a 1 mm slicing blade in a food processor then soaked them in salt water for an hour then deep fried them. Do the same thing if you use potatoes..
If you find this Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.