Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook italian stuffed peppers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Stuffed Peppers:
- Provide 4-5 of bell peppers.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Take 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
Steps to make Italian Stuffed Peppers:
- Cut off top off peppers and hollow them out.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix 1 cup mozzarella, ricotta, ground beef and half jar of spaghetti sauce. Add onions, mushrooms or any other ingredients..
- Stuff peppers with mixture. Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake for 40 minutes, top with remaining cheese and bake until melted..
If you find this Italian Stuffed Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.