Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla-chocolate swirl hazelnut cheesecake recipe. To cook vanilla-chocolate swirl hazelnut cheesecake you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake:
- Take of Prepared foods.
- Take 2 medium of prepared graham cracker crusts.
- Use of Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Provide of Batter.
- You need 2 lb of Cream cheese- room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 large of eggs- room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Superior Vanilla Butter Nut flavor.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Instructions to make Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Cream together in an electric mixer , 2 cups sugar 1/2 tsp salt, with two pounds of cream cheese. Increase speed to high and beat until fluffy . Add the eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl after each addition. Continue to beat on high speed for about 3 minutes. Turn mixer off. Remove 1/3 of the mixture and put aside in a separate bowl. Add 2-3 tbs Hershey's Coca Powder and 2 heaping tbs of Nutella. Mix on medium speed until blended. Pour plain batter into prepared graham cracker crusts, leaving room for the chocolate batter. Spoon chocolate batter on top. Use a teaspoon and pull the chocolate through the batter forming a swirl pattern..
- Place pans in a water bath and bake for 40 minutes @ 350°F Fahrenheit. Turn oven off and crack the door. Leave in oven for 15 minutes, remove and cool on a rack, avoiding drafts. Place in refrigerator and cool. Serves 6-8.
If you find this Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.