Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for chocolate digestive cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chocolate digestive cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chocolate digestive cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate digestive cheesecake recipe. You can cook chocolate digestive cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook chocolate digestive cheesecake:
- You need 400 grams of digestive biscutes.
- Get 800 grams of cream cheese.
- Take 100 grams of dark choclate.
- Take 300 grams of milk choclate.
- You need 100 grams of white chocolate.
Instructions to make chocolate digestive cheesecake:
- crush 400g digestive biscuits finely and then melt 75gs of melted butter (cooled slightly) then , mix together. finally tip into a tin evenly..
- next , you get 800g of cream cheese and add 4 table spoons of icing sugar and mix gently ..
- melt 100g of dark chocolate and 300g of melted milk chocolate and mix together and leave to cool , pour out 1/4 of it into another jar for later ..
- later start adding the cream cheese dollop by dollop , mixing it in gently , pour the mixture over the base in the tin . press down to flattern. chill for 2hrs approx..
- topping , pour the melted chocolate you left over , pour over the tin smoothly so its covered. make a small paper cone and fill it with 100g of melted white chocolate and decorate it . finally leave in fridge for 2hrs.
This is the BEST Baked White Chocolate Cheesecake ever. My recipe results in a creamy sweet cheesecake made with cream cheese and white chocolate and topped with fresh raspberries. In a food processor or blender, grind chocolate digestives into fine crumbs. Add sugar and salt and pulse to combine..cheesecakes, lemon cheesecake, Baileys cheesecake, and of course chocolate cheesecake A rich baked cheesecake with a decadent chocolate swirl and a crunchy digestive biscuit base. Decadent creamy no-bake chocolate cheesecake with an Oreo cookies base and a layer of Smooth creamy decadent no bake chocolate cheesecake, just for you.
If you find this chocolate digestive cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.