Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry shortcake cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry shortcake cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake cheesecake recipe. You can have strawberry shortcake cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry shortcake cheesecake:
- Use of crust.
- Provide of golden oreo cookies, crushed.
- You need of margarine or butter, melted.
- Prepare of filling.
- Use of (8. oz) packages cream cheese.
- Provide of sugar.
- Provide of Sour Cream.
- Get of eggs.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of strawberry extract.
- Use of strawberry preserves.
- Get of crumble.
- Prepare of box strawberry flavored gelatin.
- Get of box vanilla instant pudding.
- Get of chilled unsalted butter, divided.
- Take of flour, divided.
Instructions to make Strawberry shortcake cheesecake:
- Crumble: In a small bowl combine the strawberry gelatin mix, 4 Tablespoons butter, and 1/2 cup flour. Using a fork to mix ingredients together until crumble forms. In another small bowl, combine the vanilla pudding mix, 4 Tablespoons butter, and 1/2 cup flour. Using a fork to mix ingredients together until crumble forms..
- Spread both the strawberry and vanilla crumble onto a lined cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Bake at 350F degrees for 10 minutes. *Check crumble at 5 minutes, stirring so that the crumble doesn't burn. Place pan in freezer for 10 minutes to cool down the crumble quickly to sprinkle on top of bars..
- Mini chopper or your choice to crumble topping. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine crushed cookies and butter and press into a 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, strawberry extract, eggs, strawberry preserves and sour cream.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 45 to 50 minutes and let cool..
- Put the crumble on top and serve..
If you find this Strawberry shortcake cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.