Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gorda's Cali style beer battered fish tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gorda's Cali style beer battered fish tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Your main meals should also contain fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. In order to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gorda's cali style beer battered fish tacos recipe. To cook gorda's cali style beer battered fish tacos you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gorda's Cali style beer battered fish tacos:
- Get of beer battered fish.
- Get of skinless & boneless fish fillets cut into strips (I like Cod or halibut for this but I have also used mahi mahi, snapper & tilapia which all work well).
- Use of all purpose flour.
- Get of salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- Provide of mustard powder.
- Get of beer.
- You need of oil for frying.
- Provide of Corn Tortillas *1per fish taco*.
- Take of finely shredded cabbage.
- Take of *OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS* (Diced white onions, tomatoes & limes can be used for garnish along with the cabbage already listed).
- Use of Chipotle cream sauce.
- Take of Crema Mexicana (can use sour cream *I like Daisy light sour cream*.
- Take of Chipotles in adobo sauce. *add to your liking (may add chopped chipotles to crema sauce if desired).
Steps to make Gorda's Cali style beer battered fish tacos:
- In large mixing bowl combine Flour, salt, black pepper, mustard powder & beer. Mix well till forms semi thick batter..
- Get pot ready for frying & put enough oil to fry fish in & heat till very hot *about 375°F if checking with thermometer* I used a heavy bottom sauce pan..
- Dip each piece of fish in batter (let excess batter drain off) & slowly slide in hot oil. Do not crowd pot, fry only about 3 pieces at a time. Fry till golden crispy about 2-3 minutes per side. Drain excess oil on paper towels..
- Heat pan to warm up tortillas. Heat till pliable (about half minute on both sides). Stack warm tortillas on a plate and cover till finished warming the rest..
- To make the Chipotle cream sauce:Put half cup of Crema Mexicana(OR sour cream & remember you can also use mayo to make a chipotle mayo sauce) in bowl big enough to get your mix on. Add adobo sauce from chipotles to crema & mix well. The more adobo sauce you add the hotter cream sauce will be. If you can handle heat you can also use some of the Chipotles. Just remove the seeds, finely chop and mix it right in. This can also be done in a food processor for a smoother consistency. For easy storage, I just mix everything up in the same container the crema or sour cream came in..
- To assemble fish taco: Put warm tortillas on plate & place piece of fish in center, drizzle a bit of the chipotle crema (or chipotle mayo) on fish then top with cabbage & other optional ingredients, add more crema to your liking and don't forget to squeeze some lime on them bad boys! Enjoy!!!.
If you find this Gorda's Cali style beer battered fish tacos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.