Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to battle depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta recipe. To make cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta:
- Get of Fresh Shrimp with shells on.
- Prepare of Smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup or so of dry white wine.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- Take pinch of fennel seed.
- Use pinch of paprika.
- Get pinch of parsley.
- Get of Roughly chopped bok choy or any kind of greens.
- Use 1/4 c or so of mascarpone.
- Take 1 pound of thin spaghetti or any pasta.
Steps to make Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta:
- Peel the shrimp and place the shells in water and simmer while you prepare everything else..
- Drizzle a pan with olive oil. Season the shrimp with Cajun seasoning and sear on both sides until just under in a hot skillet. Remove from pan and add sliced sausage and do the same..
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and add a can of tomatoes and all of the spices. Pour in some of the shrimp stock and let simmer for 15 minutes or so. Add the boy choy and cook until wilted..
- Turn off the pan, add in the mascarpone and swirl until melted. Add the shrimp and the cooked pasta back in and turn the stove back on low….let it cook in the sauce for a couple minutes and then serve with fresh grated Parmesan.
At this point you will also add your shrimp and sausage back to the pan and. This Cajun pasta recipe is loaded with shrimp and smoked andouille sausage, with lots of flavorful Cajun seasonings, so easy to make, a perfect weeknight dinner! It's pasta night in the Chili Pepper Madness kitchen, my friends. Everyone loves pasta night, don't they? Pasta is very satisfying and it's.
If you find this Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.