Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Salchichon (smoked sausage) and Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salchichon (smoked sausage) and Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salchichon (smoked sausage) and Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salchichon (smoked sausage) and beef recipe. You can cook salchichon (smoked sausage) and beef using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salchichon (smoked sausage) and Beef:
- Take 2 links of smoked sausage/turkey.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1-2 of potatoes (your choice).
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 2 of garlic gloves.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need 1-2 of Bell pepper (your choice).
- Prepare 1-2 of jalapeños (your choice).
- Get of Oil.
Steps to make Salchichon (smoked sausage) and Beef:
- Cut garlic into small cube pieces, onion and bell peppers into strips, and jalapeño(s) into rings.
- Cut smoked sausage diagonally into "coins" (or round slices).
- Cut potatoes 1/2 in pieces.
- Semi-cook potatoes, (not too soft just crisp, they'll finish cooking later) in about 3 tbls oil over medium/high heat, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (set aside).
- Brown beef and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (about 1 tsp of salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper and garlic powder).
- Once beef is browned, remove excess liquid/fat and place in a separate dish and set pan aside.
- Use the same pan, add 2 tbls oil and cook sausage (until brown, turning occasionally).
- Add browned beef, onions and garlic.
- Once onion is "clear," add peppers and semi-cooked potatoes.
- Lower heat and cover pan with aluminum (to avoid air coming in) and top.
- Cook over low heat for 10 mins (or until potatoes are soft).
Elke dag worden duizenden nieuwe afbeeldingen van hoge kwaliteit toegevoegd. Smoked sausage and onions features a mustard sauce balanced by Balsamic, honey and vinegar. The sweet-and-sour dish can be served as a main with In our crockpot beans with smoked sausage, canned beans are slow-cooked with smoked sausage and seasonings for an easy and filling meal. An extensive list of recipes using smoked sausage, including images, a list of ingredients, and step by step instructions for preparation. Add the slice smoked sausage and onions.
If you find this Salchichon (smoked sausage) and Beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.