Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for improving your mood. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled spicy smoked sausage breakfast sandwiches recipe. To make grilled spicy smoked sausage breakfast sandwiches you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches:
- You need of —-the Day before—-.
- Take 1/2 pound of spicy smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of large bell pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Get of —-this morning—-.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Take 2 of buns, I used hamburger buns.
Instructions to make Grilled Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches:
- The day before grill the sausage, and pan grill the chopped peppers and chopped onions. Chopped them both coarsely. Cook the peppers and onions till done. Refrigerate till morning..
- Cut the sausage in half, then split the sausage down center lengthwise, but not all the way through. Heat in a pan or microwave till heated through, along with the peppers and onions..
- Scramble the eggs..
- Add eggs to the buns, top with sausage, peppers, and onions..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
I am SERIOUSLY in the mood for a chicken sandwich. And not just any old chicken sandwich. I want mine GRILLED, and I want it SPICY and I. These breakfast muffin sandwiches are perfecto for a quick breakfast at home. Baked eggs, smoked sausage, provolone cheese, spinach, and onions on an English muffin make a tasty, hearty breakfast–or even lunch!
If you find this Grilled Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.