Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lunchbox mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: singaporean chicken rice recipe recipe. You can have lunchbox mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: singaporean chicken rice recipe using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe:
- You need leaf of Pandan.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Chicken Stock.
- Get 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- Get of Chicken (any amount that you need).
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- Get of Rice.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1 of Ginger.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- Provide of Chinese Coriander.
- Provide of Hanjuku Eggs(Optional) Recipe is in my recipe list ･ᴗ･.
Instructions to make LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe:
- Firstly prep the chicken for steaming.. rub the chicken with pinch of salt. Put the chicken on a plate together with 2-3 cloves of Garlic, Spring onion, some Ginger slice..
- Start to Boil some water in a pot or pan that fits the size of your chicken. After the water starts boiling, lower the heat down to 100°C.. Carefully place the plate (prepared in step1) into the pot/pan elevated above the boiling water. Cover the lid and let it steam for 25-30mins..
- After steaming, remove the chicken from the plate so that the we can drain out the sauce into a separate bowl and set it aside..
- Using a pan, add some Sesame Oil to warm it up a little before pouring in some Rinsed but uncooked rice(please take note of the amount of rice in cups), throw in the Chicken stock,rest of the garlic cloves and ginger slices and start frying the raw rice until most of the moisture are evaporated. (roughly 10mins)..
- Pour everything from the frying pan into the rice cooker, add in the pandan leafs together with the “sauce” we set side (step 3)from steaming the chicken into the rice cooker.
- Add in the desired amount of water for your rice. ratio is 1cup of rice : 1 cup of water. Start the rice cooker and let it do it’s job ･ᴗ･.
- When it’s done, remove the pandan leafs, garlic cloves, ginger from the rice and give it a good mix and your chicken rice is done..
- Fill up the Lunchbox with the fragrant chicken rice. Slice up the chicken into desired chunks and lay it at the side together with cucumber slices and hanjuku egg(Optional) and garnishing the dish with Chinese coriander(Optional but would recommend).
Singaporean Rice Rice Recipes Cooking Recipes World Recipes Chicken Ethnic Recipes Easy Food Chinese. Recipe of Delicious Singaporean rice by Chef Shireen anwer,it takes time for cooking but it was damn tasty. Chicken and rice is an unbeatable combo. We put together a collection of chicken and rice recipes that range from soups and salads to main dishes and It's dinner's power couple! Chicken and rice is incredibly simple—but amazingly versatile and totally delicious.
If you find this LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.