Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Potatoes and Smoked Sausage with Bacon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Potatoes and Smoked Sausage with Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Potatoes and Smoked Sausage with Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried potatoes and smoked sausage with bacon recipe. You can cook fried potatoes and smoked sausage with bacon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Potatoes and Smoked Sausage with Bacon:
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes sliced thin.
- Get 6 strips of bacon.
- Use 13 oz of package eckrich smoked sausage.
- Get 1 of medium yellow onion diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Fried Potatoes and Smoked Sausage with Bacon:
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crispy..
- Remove bacon, add potatoes and onion to bacon grease. Season with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Cook untill potatoes start to get crispy, stirring occasionally..
- Add smoked sausage to pan and cover, cook a few more minutes. Break bacon up into small pieces and add to skillet..
- Cook 5 – 6 more minutes and serve..
TIP Goose fat is available at Christmas time from good supermarkets and makes all the difference to the flavour of roast potatoes. Don't use too much, though, as this will simply make the potatoes go soggy. Crock Pot Smoked Sausages With Potatoes and Cabbage. With sliced potatoes, cabbage, and apple juice, this traditional crock pot dish turns smoked sausage into a whole meal. You can also sub in Canadian bacon, sliced ham, or other meat.
If you find this Fried Potatoes and Smoked Sausage with Bacon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.