Oreo Nutella Cheesecake. This Nutella Oreo Cheesecake has a crust made from Oreo cookies. You need to use the whole cookie – cream and all. Use a food processor to grind them up finely. · This No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Pie with an Oreo crust is a Nutella lover's dream.
A dark chocolate Nutella cheesecake with an Oreo crust. Most recipes call for both, sugar and Nutella- a combination I thought was a little over the top. I decided that Nutella was sweet enough. You can have Oreo Nutella Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Nutella Cheesecake
- You need 300 grams of Oreo biscuits (crushed).
- You need 250 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Nutella.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Heavy cream (optional).
- It’s 1/4 of Cadbury chocolate.
This decadent Nutella cheesecake is rich, creamy and filled with Nutella. If ever there were a magical cake — a cake made for curing your ails or even the winter blues, for bonding over, anything really — this Oreo and Nutella cheesecake is it. Divine no bake dessert with Oreo cookie crust, Nutella cheesecake layers and decorated with Ferrero Rocher chocolate candies! The kid's and I had such a blast making these delicious Nutella Oreo Cheesecake (no bake) cups!
Oreo Nutella Cheesecake step by step
- In a bowl, mix oreo crumbs and melted butter and press it into a cake pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth..
- Pour it into the cake pan on top of the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Add heavy cream and Cadbury chocolate shaving if desired.
It was super easy to make and the kiddos love to mash up the Oreo cookies. • These delicious Nutella Oreo cheesecake bites quickly became my family's favorite. Recipe turned out great from the first test, that's my most favorite thing to happen when making a new dessert. There is always nutella in the house, so whenever I feel the need for something sweet, I always To make this cheesecake is very easy, the bottom crust is just crushed oreo cookies with a bit of butter. Perfect for Oreo, cheesecake, and chocolate lovers! This recipe also works with Nutella instead of hot fudge sauce!
Originally posted 2021-01-12 00:55:02.