Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage with Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage with Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods too!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage with egg recipe. To make stuffed cabbage with egg you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Cabbage with Egg:
- Prepare of leaves Cabbage.
- Use of Carrot.
- Prepare of Boiled eggs.
- Take of Water.
- Take of Hayashi rice roux blocks.
- Provide of <A>.
- Use of Minced pork.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Panko.
- Take of Milk.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Paprika powder.
Steps to make Stuffed Cabbage with Egg:
- Rinse the cabbage leaves and cut the stems. Wrap them together and microwave for 3 minutes at 600 W until soft..
- In a bowl, mix the <A> ingredients until sticky. Cut the boiled eggs in half and tuck into the <A> patties..
- Roll the patties and stems with the cabbage leaves. Put them into the pot roll end side down with the carrots. Add water and bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium low and boil for 15 min. Skim off the surface scum. Add the roux and simmer for 10 minutes, and you're done..
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage with Egg recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 18:46:48.