Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel better. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. To make homemade creamy chicken noodle soup you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare of Roux.
- Provide of milk.
- Provide of butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- Get of Soup.
- Use of water.
- Get of cooked chicken breasts.
- Get of egg noodles.
- Get of shredded carrots.
- Prepare of Chicken Buillon.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Prepare of chili powder (optional).
Instructions to make Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Rub salt and pepper on each side of the chicken and cook on medium temperature. Set aside and let cool..
- Boil water and dissolve the bouillon in the water..
- Put in the egg noodles and boil for 8-10 minutes. You may need to eye ball it, based on your tastes. If you want more of a soup, put less in, if you want a really hearty stew-like soup, put more in..
- Use a peeler to get nice long strips of carrot. Get about a handful. Put in the carrots about halfway through the cooking process for the noodles..
- While the soup base is boiling, create the roux. Melt the butter on a low heat..
- Slowly add the flour to the melted butter and stir, making sure there are no lumps..
- Slowly stir in the milk to smooth out the now paste like mix..
- Tear up the now cool chicken and throw it into the soup..
- Pour in the roux and stir until completely mixed in. Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-20 20:01:19.