Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lunch Pllatter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lunch Pllatter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch Pllatter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch pllatter recipe. You can have lunch pllatter using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lunch Pllatter:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of moong Dal.
- Take 1/2 cup of tur Dal.
- Use 1/2 cup of masoor Dal.
- Take 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need of as required Salt to taste red chilli powder turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of & half glass water.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves curry leaves.
- Use handful of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- You need Pinch of hing.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of red chilli powder for tadka.
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 2 glasses of water.
- Use 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Get of as required Salt red chilli powder turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of each Coriander powder and cumin seeds.
- You need of as required oil for frying.
Instructions to make Lunch Pllatter:
- Soak Dal for 15 minutes wash it add dal in cooker pressure chopped tamater green chilli salt red chilli turmeric powder add 1 glass water cover it give 3 whistles to it & mashed it put half glass water curry leaves coriander leaves boiled it 5 minutes heat oil in a pan put cumin seeds hing red chilli powder put tadka in Dal serve hot.
- Soak 2 cups rice for 15 minutes wash it put rice in a kadhai add 2 glasses water 2 tablespoons oil,salt to taste and steam it..Serve hot.
- Heat oil in pan add potato fry them put cumin seeds salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder coriander powder mix well serve hot enjoy..
Download Lunch platter stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Our Low-Fuss Lunch platters range takes the hassle out of lunch preparation. It's easy to add some fun when you all get together. Just grab a platter and watch the little kids and big kids dive in! Find the perfect Lunch Platter stock illustrations from Getty Images.
If you find this Lunch Pllatter recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.