Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. You must see to it, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Try eating an egg and jolly up!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. You can cook chicken shawarma using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken shawarma:
- Provide of Shawarma bread know as khubus or Pita bread.
- Get of Cardamon.
- Get of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Shredded cabbages.
- You need of Shredded onions and cucumber.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Water.
- Provide of Shredded chicken.
- Get of Spices,garlic,ginger,turmeric,paprika,cloves,cuming seed,oregano.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic sauce.
- Take of Fried potatoes.
- Provide of Sausages.
- Use of Lemon.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
Steps to make Chicken shawarma:
- Wash the chicken,and add lemon teaspoon of lemon,and set aside your listed spices above.
- Add all the spices inside the bowl with the chicken, add soy sauce and grind your ginger,garlic,cloves and cuming seed,cardamom seed to paste and add to the chicken,add little olive oil,salt and seasoning cube..
- Mix everything,cover and put inside the fridge to marinate for 2hours,but for best taste to be kept over night..
- Place a pan on medium heat,and put the chicken.give a good stir,.
- Continue to stir until is well cooked..
- Now is done,keep aside the shredded chicken..
- Assemble all your fillings and bread.
- Spread either garlic sauce, mayonnaise,ketchup,or both.but I used garlic sauce for mine.spread it in the middle of the Pita bread,add your shredded chicken, sausages,fries,lettuce,shredded onions,cucumber and cabbage,then roll it..
- It should be like this.
- Place the bread on a toaster that have a grill for about 5mins.
- Done and can be wrapped.
- It can be wrapped like this..
- For the Pita bread,add flour in a bowl,add salt and water to make a dough,cover and leave it for about 15mins.and sprinkle flour on your work board and Knead smoothly. Cut your dough into 6.and flat the bread.in a pan on very low heat place ur bread and keep swapping on each side until is done.for better result use nonsticky pan..
Simple delicious Grilled Chicken Shawarma – bursting with Middle Eastern Flavor! Grill it or bake it and try serving it with super refreshing Israeli Salad. Chicken Shawarma is a popular gourmet sandwich that you can get at Middle Eastern restaurants. Marinated chicken chunks are mounted on a large rotating skewer and then roasted slowly to. Make this oven-roasted Chicken Shawarma easily and quickly at home with my easy and authentic marinade This homemade Chicken Shawarma is made in the oven and is so wonderfully flavorful!
If you find this Chicken shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.