Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp fried rice recipe. You can have shrimp fried rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Fried Rice:
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- You need 250 gr of shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- Use 50 gr of frozen peas.
- Provide 50 gr of frozen corn.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, small diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
Steps to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add carrot, corn, and peas. Keep stirring occasionally..
- Add shrimps and cook until the shrimps change color..
- Add rice. Then season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Test the taste..
- Add green onions and sesame oil to get the special smell of the sesame oil. Yum! 😋.
I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make – if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way – cold rice works the best. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win.
If you find this Shrimp Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2020-12-28 14:05:29.