Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango and Coconut No Bake Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango and Coconut No Bake Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango and coconut no bake cheesecake recipe. To cook mango and coconut no bake cheesecake you need 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango and Coconut No Bake Cheesecake:
- Take 1 of cm thick and 15 cm diameter slice Your favorite sponge cake base.
- Get of Syrup.
- Use 1 tbsp of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fine granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut liqueur.
- You need of Cheese filling:.
- Provide 160 of grams, peeled Mango.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Provide 70 grams of Fine granulated sugar.
- Provide 60 ml of Milk.
- Take 30 grams of Coconut milk powder.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut liqueur.
- Get 2 tsp of Water.
- Use 9 grams of Gelatin powder.
- You need of Jello layer.
- Use 1 large of Mango.
- You need 100 ml of 100% orange juice.
- Take 1 tsp of Fine granulated sugar.
- You need 2 grams of Gelatin powder.
Steps to make Mango and Coconut No Bake Cheesecake:
- Line the bottom of the springform pan with the sponge cake. Combine the sugar and water and heat in the microwave to dissolve. Add the liqueur to make a syrup and brush the syrup generously on the sponge cake..
- Make the cheese filling. Mix the water and liqueur together, sprinkle with the gelatin powder and leave to soak..
- Strain the mango to make a puree, firmly pressing it through the strainer with a spatula..
- Put the cream cheese, which has been softened a bit in the microwave, and the sugar in a bowl and cream well with a spatula. When it's well combined, switch to a whisk and mix well..
- Heat the mango puree and milk in a small saucepan until nearly boiling. Remove from heat, add the coconut milk powder and mix well until it's dissolved..
- Dissolve the gelatin in Step 2 over hot water and stir it in to the mixture in Step 5. When it's well combined, cool the bottom of the pan in ice water while stirring thoroughly, until it no longer feels warm..
- Whisk in the cream cheese mixture from Step 4, a little at a time, mixing well..
- Next, add the heavy cream and mix well..
- Pour the mixture on top of the sponge. Tap the bottom of the pan to remove any air pockets, and smooth out the top. Chill until set for 2-3 hours..
- Make the jello. Remove the inside of the mango with a melon baller..
- Take 1.5 tablespoons of orange juice from the amount listed. Sprinkle gelatin in it and set aside..
- Dissolve the gelatin mixture in Step 11 over hot water. Mix in the rest of the orange juice and let cool..
- When the mixture in Step 9 has firmly set, cover the top evenly with the balls of mango..
- Pour the jello liquid from Step 12 over the mango to coat. Chill again in the refrigerator until set..
- Since I used easy-to-make proportions for the jelly sauce, you'll probably have a bit left over. Remove the cheesecake carefully from the pan when it's set, and it's done..
- You can probably use canned mango in syrup instead of fresh. Adjust the amount of sugar in that case..
- Since you can't make mango balls with canned mango, drain the mango well and cut it into slices to lay on top..
If you find this Mango and Coconut No Bake Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.