Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried mango raisin ice-cream recipe. You can have fried mango raisin ice-cream using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream:
- Take of For making mango Ice cream.
- Provide 4 of – Alphonso Mango slices.
- Take 1/2 cup of – sweetened Condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of – Vanilla extract.
- Use 2.5 cup of – Heavy whipping cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of – Chopped Mangoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Raisins.
- Prepare of For fry the mango ice cream.
- You need 8 of – Bread Slices.
- Prepare of Oil as required for deep fry.
- Prepare of Others.
- You need of Food Processor/ Mixer.
- Prepare of Plastic wrap.
- Take of Scoop.
- Use of Hand blender.
- Take of Mint leaves & chocolate syrup for garnishing.
- Provide of Wooden roller pin and board.
Instructions to make Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream:
- Peel and slice the mangoes.Then blend them in food processor or Mixer and make smooth pulp..
- Add chilled whipping cream to a bowl.whisk the cream until get stiff peak..
- Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, mango pulp and whisk until well combined..
- Lastly add Raisins & chopped mangoes mix well and transfer the mixture into the air tight container and freeze overnight until firm..
- Scoop out mango ice cream into balls and place on a muffin tray or any plate or tray & cover with plastic wrap and freeze them until harden..
- Now cut the crust off the breads. And by using rolling pin and board roll out all the breads to flatten..
- Now place one bread slice on the top of the plastic wrap,add one ice cream ball on the top of the bread & cover the ice cream ball with another slice of bread..
- By using with your hands press the bread around the ice cream & shape it like bread ball.Wrap the full thing in the plastic wrap tightly.And freeze it again for at least 4-5 hours..
- Now heat the enough oil in a pan or wok for deep fry the bread ice cream balls.When oil becomes hot enough,one at a time fry the bread ice cream balls for 10 – 20 seconds or until golden brown on all sides. Transfer them in a paper towel lined plate..
- Then transfer them into the serving bowls, & garnish them with chocolate syrup and mint leaves and serve them immediately..
Ripe fresh slices of mango simmered with slices of tender chicken in yellow curry with tomatoes, green and red peppers, onions and summer squash. Rum Raisin Pineapple Ice Cream – no churning required. This tropical ice cream is so creamy, dreamy and easy; it will make you dream of the Islands – get excited! Coconut Mango Ice Cream is creamy, healthy and so delicious! It's creamy and scoopable, just like store bought ice cream, no iciness in sight.
If you find this Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.