Green Fig Salad with Eggless Mayonnaise Homemade.
You can have Green Fig Salad with Eggless Mayonnaise Homemade using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Fig Salad with Eggless Mayonnaise Homemade
- It’s of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Black Pepper ground.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- You need of vinegar.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of figs green.
- It’s of carrot grated.
- You need of pink bodi cut in pieces.
- Prepare of mayonnaise eggless.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of honey mustard.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
Green Fig Salad with Eggless Mayonnaise Homemade step by step
- Take cornstarch in a bowl, add in 1/2 of milk and mix well..
- Take remaining milk in a sauce pan and heat up..
- Add in the cornstarch mix in slowly and keep mixing till there is lumps..
- Keep cooking till it gets thick..
- Remove this to a bowl, add in remaining ingredients and use a whisk to whip till creamy..
- Refrigerate it and use..
- If it gets too thick, blend with a little milk until smooth..
- Steam green figs in skin for 15 minute..
- Remove and run under water to cool..
- Peel and cut into 1/4 inch pieces..
- Combine green fig with grated carrot, bodi and the rest of ingredients..
- Chill until ready to serve..