Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice Cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cookie cups, filled with ice cream recipe. To make chocolate chip cookie cups, filled with ice cream you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice Cream:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, ( 1 stick ) at room temperature, ( no subsitute, for best tesults ).
- Take 1/4 cup of shortening, such as crisco brand, ( no substitute for best results ).
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/3 of light brown sigar, packed.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mini semi- sweet chocolate chips.
- Use 10 of scoops of ice cream of choice.
- Take 1/2 cup of chocolate sprinkles.
- Provide of whipped cream.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice Cream:
- In a large bowl, beat butter, shortening and both sugars until light and fluffy, add egg and vanilla and beat in..
- Combine flour with baking powder and salt in medium bowl, whisk to combine..
- Add flour mixture to butter / sugar mixture and mix just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Divide dough into 10 balls. Place on parchment lined platter and refrigerate until very cold, at least 2 to 3 hours..
- Have ready regular standard cupcake tins. Turn cupcake tins upside down. Cover every other cupcake tin bottom with foil liners, or cut foil to fit over bottom smoothly. Spray foil liners with non stick spray..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove balls of dough from refrigerator and roll two at a time between two sheets of parchment paper, to about 1/8 inch thick. Keep dough cold while rolling each group..
- Peel dough carefully from parchment paper and drape over foil coverered tin. With floured hands, to prevent sticking, mold dough onto tin, trim bottom and fill any cracks..
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, depending on how thick your dough was molded. They should be light golden brown..
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then very carefully run a small sharp knife to loosen. Remove and cool completely before carefully removing foil liners..
- *Note* The reason not to use all butter or subsitute margerine is that the dough will expand to much and spread off the cups. The shortening, butter combination is important. The other important step is to have the dough thoroughly chilled..
- Fill each cooled cup with a small scoop of ice cream, top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Or fill with any of your own creations!.
- I filled these with ice cream, but there are endless possibility's. Fill with fruit, yogurt, pudding, candy, nuts, moouses trail mix, or anything you can think of! Keep in mind if filling with wet ingredients to fill close to serving time as the cookies will soften if left to long..
If you find this Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice Cream recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.