Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup recipe. To cook baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Take 1/2 medium of yellow onion.
- Provide 5 medium of pork chops.
- Get 1 of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 of green bell pepper.
- Use 1 of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of mushroom soup.
Steps to make Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place 5 medium pork chops in a 9 by 12 inch baking pan..
- Sprinkle the creole seasoning and black pepper evenly but lightly on both sides of each pork chop..
- Cover the pork chops with aluminum foil. Then place it into the oven and bake it for at least 20 to 25 mins before draining most of the fat from it..
- Dice the yellow onion and green bell pepper then add them to the pork chops..
- Open the can of cream of mushroom soup and spread it evenly over each pork chop. Place back into the oven covered back up with the aluminum foil..
- Bake for another 20 to 25mins or until the mushroom soup on the pork chops is hot and bubbly…
If you find this Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.