Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fresh Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh fruit cake recipe. To make fresh fruit cake you only need 18 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fresh Fruit Cake:
- Get of All-purpose flour/ Maida.
- Provide of Powdered sugar.
- Provide of Backing soda.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Milk.
- Use of Vinegar.
- You need of Vanilla syrup.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- Get of Sugar.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Fruits (kiwi, orange, raspberry).
- You need of Almonds (thin slices for decor).
- Provide of Whipping cream.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
- Take of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Multicolour ball sprinkles.
- Use of Cherry pieces.
Instructions to make Fresh Fruit Cake:
- Preheat oven at 180C..
- In a bowl add milk and vinegar. Mix well and keep it undisturbed for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes you will notice the buttermilk. Keep it aside..
- Slice the fruits according to your choice soak it in sugar syrup..
- In a small pan add water and sugar. Mix it well in low to medium flame until the sugar is dissolved..
- Keep this mixture aside..
- Allow it to cool down..
- When the mixture has cooled down divide the syrup into 2 portions one is to be used for the cake and other is to add chopped fresh fruits and keep it aside..
- Now in a bowl add all-purpose flour, baking soda, powdered sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and keep it aside..
- Now in another bowl add milk vinegar mixture, vanilla syrup and butter. Mix well until combined well..
- Now grease a baking tin with oil..
- Pour the cake batter in the greased bowl..
- Bake it in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. After 30 minutes insert a toothpick in the center of the cake to check if it's cooked perfectly..
- After 5 minutes invert the cake gently. Place it on a cooling rack..
- In a wide bowl add ½ pint whipped cream, sugar and vanilla syrup. Using a hand blender beat the cream until stiff peaks form..
- Now keep the bowl of frosting inside the fridge until ready to use..
- Cake is completely cool, slice the cake into layers..
- Cut each layer in half horizontally..
- Now on a cake tray place the bottom layer of the cake..
- Spread few tablespoons of sugar syrup. Now add 1/3 cup of frosting on to this layer of cake..
- Then add chopped fruits from the syrup..
- Repeat process for all layers..
- Top the cake with surface plain icing..
- Sprinkle multicolor balls all over cake..
- With star nossel make a frosting on top..
- Garnish it with cherry.
You can totally combine different berries and fruit too. Top fresh-fruit-cake-filling recipes just for you. The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his. Fruitcake (or fruit cake or fruit bread) is a cake made with candied or dried fruit, nuts, and spices, and optionally soaked in spirits.
If you find this Fresh Fruit Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.