Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that tough. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake grapefruit passion fruit cheesecake recipe. To cook no-bake grapefruit passion fruit cheesecake you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake:
- Prepare of Crust.
- Take 4 oz of oreo or lotus cookies.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Jelly.
- Take 5 g of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice.
- Get 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Cheesecake Filling.
- You need 5 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of passion fruit mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 7 g of gelatin.
- Use of Topping.
- Provide 1/8 cup of passion fruit mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 g of gelatin powder.
Instructions to make No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake:
- Jelly: Mix gelatin powder with grapefruit juice and sugar. Pour into 4-inch pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Crust: 1. Mix butter with cookie crumbs. 2. Press firmly into the bottom of the 6-inch pan. 3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Cheesecake filling: 1. Beat cream cheese and add in passion fruit mix. 2. Whip the heavy cream and gently mix into cream cheese mixture. Add gelatin. 3. Pour into the 6-inch pan 4. Refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Mirror glaze: 1. Mix passion fruit mix, sugar, gelatin and sugar, 2. Pour on top of the cheesecake filling. 3. Refrigerate for 2 hours..
If you find this No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.