Crispy Simple Chocolate Crunch.
You can cook Crispy Simple Chocolate Crunch using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Simple Chocolate Crunch
- Prepare 60 of to 65 grams Chocolate.
- Prepare 20 grams of Thinly baked rice cracker.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
Crispy Simple Chocolate Crunch instructions
- Boil about 1 cm of water in a frying pan..
- Chop up the butter, mince the chocolate and add to a small pot. Once the water in Step 1 has come to a boil, melt by immersing the pot (low heat)..
- While the chocolate is melting, crumble the crackers by hand (the picture shows double the listed amount)..
- Once the chocolate and butter have melted, remove from the hot water and add the crumbled crackers. Use a large spoon to mix together..
- Use a small spoon to transfer into a plate one by one, and refrigerate. You could even use an ice tray..
- These are the rice crackers I use. They're shrimp flavored, but that worked out fine..
- Sesame crackers are also OK. One is pretty heavy so the amount shown in the picture is about 20 g..
- User "marinekke" made them with brown rice flakes! Looks delicious!.
- Note: White chocolate breaks down pretty easily, so I recommend melting it and using as a coating..