Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato nachos recipe. To cook baked sweet potato nachos you only need 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Sweet Potato Nachos:
- Use of For Sweet Potato chips.
- Use of Sweet potato washed,peeled and cut into thin round slices.
- Get of oil to brush on the slices.
- Prepare of Kidney bean mixture.
- Use of oil.
- Get of small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of garlic clove finely chopped.
- Take of medium tomato finely chopped.
- You need of Mexican seasoning powder.
- Get of kidney beans boiled.
- Take of water.
- Get of For Salsa.
- Use of small onion finely chopped.
- Provide of red capsicum finely chopped.
- You need of small green capsicum finely chopped.
- You need of small tomato deseeded and finely chopped.(the pulp can be used in making kidney bean mixture).
- Prepare of coriander washed and finely chopped.
- You need of cumin seed powder roasted.
- Use of red chilli powder i have used kashmiri red powder. you can also use ground paprika.
- Take of black pepper powder.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Get of salt as per taste.
- Get of Guacamole.
- You need of avocado chopped.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Get of black pepper powder.
- Provide of cumin seed powder roasted.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Nachos:
- For Sweetpotato chips Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut into thin round slices around 1mm thick. Arrange them on a baking tray lined with butter paper. Brush the slices with oil. Bake in the preheated oven @190 C for 30 minutes or till golden and edges turn crisp. Flip them in between. Remove in a plate and let them cool. After cooling they will become crispy..
- Kidney bean mixture Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion and saute till translucent. dd the tomato and cook till it becomes soft and pulpy..
- Add the Mexican seasoning powder. (If you do not have you can use 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder). Add boiled kidney bean mixture and salt and mix well. Add 1/4 cup water and cook till the mixture thickens..
- Salsa In a bowl mix chopped onion, red capsicum, green capsicum, deseeded tomato. Add salt, red chilli powder, cumin seed powder, black pepper powder. Mix well and add lemon juice and chopped coriander. Mix well. The salsa is ready. Keep aside..
- Guacamole In a bowl add chopped avocado. Add lemon juice, black pepper powder, cumin seed powder and salt. Mash with the potato masher or fork till smooth. Guacamole is ready. Keep it aside..
- Assemble and serve Arrange the baked crispy sweet potato slices on a plate. Put the kidney bean mixture over it. Top with Salsa and guacamole. The baked sweet potato nachos are ready..
- Serve it immediately..
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.