Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for No Bake Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best No Bake Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, after all. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cheesecake recipe. You can cook no bake cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Bake Cheesecake:
- Take of Sugar.
- Provide of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Cool Whip.
- Use of Strawberries or Mandarin Oranges.
- Prepare of Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
Steps to make No Bake Cheesecake:
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature.
- Mix the cream cheese and the Cool Whip cream together with a mixer until its creamy.
- As your mixing your cream cheese and whip cream add the sugar until its well mixed.
- Now take your cheesecake mixture and put it in your Graham Cracker Crust shell and level it and smooth it our evenly in the pie crust shell.
- Then place it into your refrigerator for 1 hour or until the cheesecake is firm and thick.
- Once its firm then your can take your can of strawberries or mandarin oranges as your topping or whatever topping you prefer. And your all done!.
If you find this No Bake Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.