Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jones Family Sweet Potatoe Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jones Family Sweet Potatoe Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jones family sweet potatoe pie recipe. To make jones family sweet potatoe pie you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jones Family Sweet Potatoe Pie:
- Provide of sweet potatoes/yams.
- Take of whole milk.
- You need of salt.
- Use of nutmeg.
- Use of cinnamon.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Get of 9" pie crust.
- Provide of regular sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Jones Family Sweet Potatoe Pie:
- First, hand wash your sweet potatoes. After a complete washing, boil the sweet potatoes until they are tender. Once potatoes are tender drain and allow them to cool before peeling and mashing. Blend your sweet potatoes in mixing bowl with a blender to remove strings..
- After the potatoes are ready, go ahead and preheat your oven to 350..
- While you are cooking the sweet potatoes go ahead and place your butter on the kitchen countertop and allow to soften..
- Next cream the softened butter with both sugars. Mix in the blended sweet potatoes and continue to mix while adding the eggs one at a time. Finally, add your milk, vanilla extract, nutmeg and salt and mix thoroughly..
- Finally, pour mixture evenly into your four frozen unbaked pie shells. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 350°F on your center oven rack..
If you find this Jones Family Sweet Potatoe Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 06:52:20.