Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's simple baked sweet potato… recipe. To make sheree's simple baked sweet potato… you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO…:
- Prepare 2 large of sweet potatoes, washed.
- Provide 1/4 cup of clear oil.. WONT NEED ALL THE OIL…….veggie… olive.. canola.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Use 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup butter).
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO…:
- wash sweet potatoes well with a veggie brush and rub oil all over the outside… cut out any bad spots before the oil….
- wrap each potato in aluminum foil… u can bake in oven or put on grill while BBQing…
- WHILE POTATOES ARE BAKING……melt butter in sauce pan … add sugar… cinnamon ….nutmeg … and salt (love salty and sweet)… mixture should get warm but not hot … pour in a container … and put in fridge to get semi solid…..
- if the potatoes are cooked in the oven set on 350° and cook for about 30-45 minutes. poke with fork or knife. potato should be tender….
- use knife and cut it long ways…. be careful is very hot.. put fingers on both aides of the outside and squeeze until it makes a pouch….
- use fork to loosen the "meat" of potato… put a liberal amount of cinnamon butter inside of potato..
- ENJOY! !!.
Baked sweet potatoes can let out a little juice when baked. This can start to caramelize on your baking tray, making it more difficult to clean up. I'm Lisa and I love healthy food with fresh, simple and seasonal ingredients. I'm a recipe developer, food blogger. Learn how to bake sweet potatoes with these tips & tricks!
If you find this SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO… recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-12 15:08:18.