Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pita Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pita Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pita bread recipe. To make pita bread you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pita Bread:
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbls of oil.
- Get 1/2 tbls of instant yeast.
- You need 1 tbls of sugar.
- You need of Warm water (for kneading).
Instructions to make Pita Bread:
- In a large bowl add sifted All purpose flour..
- Add sugar, oil, salt and Instant yeast in it and mix well..
- Knead with Lukewarm water to make a dough..
- Cover the dough for 30 minutes till double in size..
- When dough double in size knead it again. To make smooth surface dough..
- Make 5 equal balls with the dough, flatten them and cook on Tawa for both side just cook till light fluffy (do not cook like Roti)..
- Let the pita breads cool and cover with plastic wrap and store in fridge or freezer for long time..
Here's how it goes: First, make the dough. Next, roll out the pita bread! A quick, easy recipe that yields pita that perfectly puffs up in the Simple Homemade Pita Bread! Pita bread is a staple in Middle Eastern food. Pita bread is served at just about every meal in the Middle East.
If you find this Pita Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.