Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Moms blueberry stuff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Moms blueberry stuff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my moms blueberry stuff recipe. To make my moms blueberry stuff you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Moms blueberry stuff:
- Take 3 cup of gram cracker crumbs.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 can of blueberry pie filling 15 ounces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of large tub of Coolwhip.
- Take 1 stick of margarine.
- Use 4 of eggs beaten.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 packages (8 ounces) of each of cream cheese.
Steps to make My Moms blueberry stuff:
- Make in a pan 9×13.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Mix the margarine crumbs and sugar to make the crust, then line crust reserving some of the crumbs to sprinkle on top, of the coolwhip at the end. When the crust is in the pan bake 15 minutes, then take out..
- The cream cheese filling is as follows mixed with 3/4 cup sugar 4 eggs, vanilla, lemon juice, 2 packs of cream cheese, salt.
- Now add cream cheese in a layer on crust. Then add pie filling with the cornstarch mixed in it, on top bake 20 minutes check if center is wet give another 10 minutes keep doing till done. After its done add Coolwhip sprinkle reserved crumbs on top so when you cover to chill in refrigerator, the cover wont stick this is my Moms tip..
- Serve I hope you enjoy.
If you find this My Moms blueberry stuff recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.