Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ticsen's Poor Folks Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ticsen's Poor Folks Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ticsen's Poor Folks Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ticsen's poor folks casserole recipe. You can cook ticsen's poor folks casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ticsen's Poor Folks Casserole:
- Use 1 can of condensed Broccoli and cheese soup.
- You need 2 cups of sliced carrots.
- You need 3-4 cups of mashed potatoes.
- Get 1 jar of turkey gravy.
- Provide 1 of pakage smoked sausage links.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of crushed gram crackers.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Ticsen's Poor Folks Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425. Start by mixing condensed Broccoli and cheese soup and milk in a 13×9 casserole dish. Mix until mostly smooth. If need add a can of water using the empty soup can..
- Once decently smooth mix in sliced carrots..
- Prepare mashed potatoes however you normally would. I like to add 1/4 cup of seasoned salt to the mix..
- Spread mashed potatoes over top of mixture in casserole dish. I try to make enough mashed potatoes to make this layer about half an inch thick, but it's really up to you..
- Pour and spread gravy over mashed potatoes..
- Slice sausage links and sprinkle them over top..
- Place in oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove and sprinkle both cheeses over top..
- Cover the entire top of the dish with the crushed gram crackers..
- Put back in oven for five more minutes..
- Remove and let cool then serve. It will be a little soupy but that's normal..
The videos were directed by Charley Voorhis and Greg Mares of Voortex Productions, and were filmed by all of the very talented crew. LibriVox recording of Poor Folk by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. (Translated by Charles James Hogarth.). Read in English by Tony Addison; Sonia. Known as Fyodor Dostoyevski's first novel, Poor Folk portrays the life of poor people and poverty in a general sense. In the shade of the oak trees, green plants grew and gave a good smell.
If you find this Ticsen's Poor Folks Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.