Magic cookie bars. These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients. Perfect for an easy dessert when you're short on time! Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make!
Cookie bars are on the menu and you're absolutely going to love them. Magic Cookie Bars from EAGLE BRAND®. This bar cookie is an old fashioned favorite. You can cook Magic cookie bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Magic cookie bars
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of gram cracker crumbs.
- It’s of 1 can Sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s of Pretzels broken up.
- It’s of Carmels cut into fourths.
- It’s of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of Peanut butter chips.
- Prepare of Salted peanuts or pecans.
- It’s of Sweetened coconut.
Chocolate chips, nuts and coconut are set in a caramelized layer on top of a graham cracker crust. These Magic Cookie Bars with seven layers are a must-have Christmas cookie. A buttery graham cracker crust topped with chocolate and butterscotch are among other tasty ingredients. Made with a graham cracker buttery crust, layered with butterscotch chips.
Magic cookie bars instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and Melt butter in a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle on gram crackers crumbs evenly and pour on condensed milk evenly.
- Add Carmel pieces, Pretzels, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, peanuts or pecans and coconut.
- Firmly press down with hands and bake for about 25 minutes or till coconut lightly browns.
- Cool completely before cutting into.
You know those occasions when you need a. Even though the kids will adore these old-fashioned Magic Cookie Bars. These easy Vegan Magic Cookie Bars are twice as enchanted, made without sweetened condensed but still all the same delicious sweet layers! Magic Cookie Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Magic Cookie Bars are ridiculously easy – thus the name "magic".
Originally posted 2021-01-12 10:51:26.