Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to depression mango cake baked in rice cooker (no eggs, no milk) recipe. You can have depression mango cake baked in rice cooker (no eggs, no milk) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk):
- Get 3 cup of self-rising flour.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 150 ml of oil (I used sunflower).
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of pureed mango.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of extra oil (about 1 tbsp).
Instructions to make Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk):
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and mix well..
- Make three holes. Pour vinegar to one hole, oil to another, and combination of mango + water to the last hole. Mix well..
- Add vanilla extract. Mix well to avoid lumps. No need to use a mixer, but you can use a whisk for better consistency..
- Pour extra oil to the rice cooker and coat it evenly..
- Pour batter into rice cooker. I press "CAKE" section in my rice cooker. After 40 minutes have passed, check the cake. If it's still gooey, program it again to bake longer. In my case, it took 25 more minutes in my rice cooker..
- Cool the cake before slicing. Enjoy!.
If you find this Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.