Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lamb shanks with mashed potato recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb shanks with mashed potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb shanks with mashed potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become better. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb shanks with mashed potato recipe. To make lamb shanks with mashed potato you need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lamb shanks with mashed potato:
- Prepare 4 of lamb shanks.
- Get 2 of carrots peeled and cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 tablespoon of vegetables stock (2 vegetables stock cubes).
- Get 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 400 gram of diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic bruised.
- Provide to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Take of Parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Lamb shanks with mashed potato:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Slice the vegetables and place in a large casserole dish with the lamb shanks. Mix the vegetables stock, salt, sugar, tomato paste, diced tomatoes and garlic with 3 cups of hot water. Pour over the meat and vegetables and cook, covered for 2½ hours. Remove the lid and cook for a further 30 minutes..
Add cream, salt and butter and mash well with a masher. Warm the mashed potatoes and place in a serving dish. PagesBusinessesMedia/News CompanyTaste LifeVideosBraised Lamb Shank with Mashed Potato. While baking lamb, peel potatoes and roughly chop into chunks. Place in a large bowl and let rest for a while.
If you find this Lamb shanks with mashed potato recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.