Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are good if you wish to feel happier. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash recipe. You can have rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash:
- Take of thick rib eye steaks.
- You need of rosemary and butter for basting.
- Use of carrots.
- Use of small potatoes.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Butter.
Steps to make Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash:
- Peel and chop carrots and potatoes. Place in small pot with chicken broth and boil for at least 20 minutes..
- When soft enough, drain broth and retain 1/4 cup of broth. Mash until your desired smoothness is reached. Add a splash of milk, a tablespoon of butter or more if desired, salt and pepper to taste and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside..
- For the steak, season generously with salt and pepper before cooking in a pan at maximum heat and enough olive oil. Make sure to put the steak in just when the oan starts to smoke..
- Cook each side for 2 minutes for medium. Longer if preferred. Baste with butter and rosemary on the same pan just before taking it out..
- Serve and enjoy. Can be served with other sides..
If you find this Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.