Yogurt Cake With Fruit Jam. This yogurt cake is so soft, healthy and low sugar. Mix the ingredients all in one bowl and bake. A moist and mouth-watering cake loaded with yogurt and with hints of lemon and fruit jam.
This no-bake cake is fresh, easy to prepare and simply delicious! ▼. ladyfingers, plum jam, peaches, soy yogurt, corn flakes. Blueberry Bundt Cake (Vegan Lemon Cake)Bianca Zapatka. soy yogurt, vegan butter. While yogurt makes a lovely bed for your morning fruit and granola, that's only the beginning of its wide range of applications in the kitchen. You can cook Yogurt Cake With Fruit Jam using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Cake With Fruit Jam
- Prepare 150 grams of butter (softened).
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberry jam.
Grab whatever jar of jam you have on hand and spoon a little into your yogurt. Drizzle the sweet sauce onto waffles and pancakes. Greek yogurt provides a moist crumb to this delectable cake, served during Victoria Davies' Pacificana-themed dinner at a pop-up supper club. Yogurt cake with pear and dark chocolate.
Yogurt Cake With Fruit Jam instructions
- Preheat oven to 160C/320F. Lightly grease a loaf tin pan (may use a 9-inch cake pan or bundt pan too).
- Beat butter and sugar till pale and creamy. Add in vanilla essence followed by one egg at a time, beat till well combined..
- Fold in flour, alternate with yogurt till mixture is smooth. Pour half the batter into pan, spoon jam evenly. Top with remaining cake mixture..
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until tester inserted into cake comes out clean. Set aside to cool before serving..
- *may use any fruit jam of your choice ie. strawberry, marmalade, raspberry etc.
I don't know if this is the case in most places, but in the town where I grew up, when you graduated from high school, you had a big open house and invited all your high school friends, teachers, and neighbors. Scheduling was, of course, a nightmare, since. Once the cake is cooked and frosted, sprinkle your choice of fruit on top. Gâteau au yaourt is the definition of an "anytime cake"—not only because you'll want to eat it anytime, but because you can make it anytime, too. According to Clotilde Dusoulier, whose blog Chocolate & Zucchini is one of our favorites, yogurt cake is one of the first desserts French children learn to bake.
Originally posted 2021-01-27 23:11:35.